Make mistakes. Do what you love. Take risks. Never give up.
Sure, it’s all pretty good advice – but what would you do differently tomorrow after you heard it? For anyone who has ever been frustrated with obvious or broad advice and wants something a little more … useful – this book will help. Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in this ebook:
- Why do leaders never eat cauliflower?
- Can wearing jeans really make you more successful?
- What does playing the cello have to do with Steve Jobs?
- How can interrupting often actually improve your conversations?
This book has the answers to those questions and more. Through 15 unexpected lessons and entertaining story-filled tips, readers will learn the new secrets of success – curated and shared by the best selling author of three books on how being more human is the ultimate competitive advantage in today’s world.
Most of all, the tips in this book will change how think about your own success and give you CONCRETE lessons (3 actionable tips per chapter) on how to actually put the secrets to work in your own life.
- Over 15,000 copies downloaded!
- #1 Best Selling Self Help > Happiness Kindle Book On Amazon
- #1 Best Selling Business > Careers > Job Hunting On Amazon
- Featured as Slideshare Presentation Of The Day (22,000+ Views)