Rohit Bhargava is one of the world’s leading keynote speakers on leadership and disruption and has taken the stage at hundreds of events in 32 countries around the world. He has been invited by some of the most forward thinking organizations in the world, from NASA to Disney, to help their leadership prepare for disruption. Rohit is the Wall Street Journal best selling author of six books and his signature book Non-Obvious is based on a ten year project to curate more than 100 cutting edge trends that have been changing our world. The latest edition of this book, Non-Obvious Megatrends is a #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller.
Contact Renee Strom To Check Availability at 612-281-4517 or firstname.lastname@example.org >
ABOUT ROHIT – LEADERSHIP + DISRUPTION KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Rohit Bhargava is an award winning authority on leadership and disruption. He is the Founder of the Non-Obvious Company and the author of the Non-Obvious Trend Series, a ten year project that has been read and shared by more than 1 million readers. Rohit is widely considered one of the most entertaining and original keynote speakers on disruptive leadership in the world.
Rohit is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of six books on topics as wide ranging as the future of business, building a human brand with personality, and why we choose to do business with people we like. Outside of his speaking and consulting, Rohit also teaches a popular course on forecasting, disruption and storytelling at Georgetown University in Washington DC and writes a monthly column on disruption and trends for GQ magazine in Brazil.
WHAT MAKES ROHIT AN EXPERT ON LEADERSHIP AND DISRUPTION?
When seeking advice on leading disruption, the largest brands in the world typically turn to their most trusted consulting partners. For the past 15 years, the Rohit has been the one delivering that advice. One of the things that separates Rohit from other keynote speakers on leadership and disruption is his non-obvious perspective thanks to his award winning research process and the past 15+ years of real life consulting experience providing counsel to some of the largest brands in the world. Here are three specific things you should know about Rohit’s experience with leadership and disruption:
- Proven methods, tested insights. Unlike other leadership experts, Rohit’s experience for the past 15 years has blended digital with traditional. As a result, he understands what it takes to lead disruption in the world as it is TODAY and his insights go far beyond the tired cliche leadership advice you often hear from leadership speakers. Whether it’s embracing reverse mentorship or instituting a digital buffet for your team, his guidance is unique, original and proven to work.
- Innovator’s Story – One of the reasons Rohit is so effective at teaching disruptive leadership is because he has walked the walk himself. While spending 15 years at two of the largest marketing agencies in the world (Leo Burnett and Ogilvy), he was instrumental in starting pioneering digital practices at both. During that same time, he published three books on disruption, testified in front of the FDA on social media and launched ideas on his personal blog that were so far ahead of their time, they later became entire marketing disciplines. After leaving the agencies, he has similarly started two disruptive million dollar companies that are upending the world of publishing and communications.
- Focus On Actionable Insights – A key element of Rohit’s process and talks is his ability to share lessons and a process for how anyone in the audience can use his approach to curate disruptive ideas for themselves. This signature Haystack Method (click to watch video) is a highly visual, engaging and useful process that has allowed thousands of professionals to better seek out new ideas, be more open minded and even see connections between industries.
KEYNOTE TALK TITLE & DESCRIPTION
How To Lead Disruption and Predict the Non-Obvious Future
We live in a culture where we are told that the best kind of leaders are the ones who are able to silence their critics, find their why, go from good to great and focus on their strengths. Hidden behind this facade of leadership cliches we often see is a somewhat more messy and “non-obvious” truth. The best leaders fail, reinvent, sometimes panic and know how to give up strategically. What if the key to better leadership started with the ability to see what no one else sees? Inspired by more than ten years of groundbreaking work advising leaders at some of the largest organizations in the world from NASA to Disney, this talk will share the five habits of disruptive leaders. Building upon these habits, this talk will also reveal key megatrends from the author’s #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling trend research read and shared by more than 1 million readers worldwide. The future belongs to non-obvious leaders. This talk is your key to becoming one of them.
WATCH ROHIT ON VIDEO
AUDIENCE FEEDBACK ABOUT ROHIT’S NON-OBVIOUS LEADERSHIP + DISRUPTION KEYNOTES
“Rohit’s presentation was one of the most successful in our chapter’s history … his presentation drew rave reviews for delivering real content in an entertaining and easily accessible style.”
– Matt Ross, American Marketing Association
“After a long day for our attendees, I was originally reluctant to have a post dinner address to our executives. However, Rohit’s content and delivery had us hanging on his every word. He somehow feels the mood of the audience and tailors his message accordingly. This is not the first time we have used him, nor will it be the last.”
– Bob Houston, Richmond Events
“The best general session I have ever attended. Enjoyed the specific examples he gave. Far too often speakers pontificate or entertain, which is fun at the time, but then you don’t really use it afterward. I feel like I’ll actually use the things I learned from this session.”
– Attendee Feedback
“When we asked Rohit to create a custom keynote and training video and what Rohit managed to deliver blew us away! His non-obvious trends were perfectly customized for our industry and his content and delivery received rave reviews from our entire team.”
– Kaushal Shroff, Prudential
“Rohit Bhargava is a master at weaving stories together on stage, taking the audience on a journey, all the while, teaching them about how leadership is shifting. We’ve worked with Rohit many times and love having him speak at our events.”
– Jen Consalvo, Tech Cocktail
“Over and above being a fantastic speaker, booking Rohit also means you get a partner. Most speakers sign the contract and then perform. Rohit went over and above to help promote his keynote, deepen attendee engagement and generate opportunities to build off his speaking engagement. On-stage he was mesmerizing as he guided the audience through disruption.”
– Paul Treanor, ad:tech
“Rohit’s talk was beautiful, validating, uplifting and contained so much truth. It was one of the best keynote presentations I have ever seen.”
– Attendee Feedback
“Rohit took the time to understand his audience and this was KEY! He also invested time AFTER the session later in the day to thank those who tweeted about his session. And he went several steps further by engaging people in conversation who raised points or questions. Class act!”
– Attendee survey feedback
“#curiosity panel is the best SXSW one yet. Like a kickass college class you can’t wait to go to. Rohit is like a Social Media Robin Williams.”