Interested in a virtual keynote speaker? Read more about my virtual events here >>
Rohit Bhargava is one of the world’s leading keynote speakers on digital disruption and has taken the stage at hundreds of events in 32 countries around the world. He is the WSJ best selling author of six books, an Adjunct Professor of marketing and disruption at Georgetown University and speaks often about digital disruption and how brands can get ahead of the disruption and win in the future.
Contact Renee Strom To Check Availability at 612-281-4517 or email@example.com >
ABOUT ROHIT – DIGITAL DISRUPTION KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Rohit Bhargava is a leading authority on digital disruption, trends and innovation. He is the Founder of the Non-Obvious Company and previously spent over 15 years advising large organizations on digital and marketing at two respected global agencies: Leo Burnett and Ogilvy. Rohit is widely considered one of the most entertaining and original keynote speakers on digital disruption and innovation in the world.
An early pioneer of the power of digital, Rohit has been blogging since 2004, helped write the first social media guidelines for several big brands and was even invited to testify before the FDA about disruption and the power of digital. He is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of five books on topics as wide ranging as the future of business, building a human brand with personality, and why leaders always eat left handed. He has been invited to deliver sold-out keynotes and workshops to change the way teams and leaders think at the World Bank, NASA, Intel, LinkedIn, MetLife, Under Armour, Univision, Disney and hundreds of other well-known organizations.
Rohit also teaches a popular course on disruption and storytelling at Georgetown University in Washington DC and writes a monthly column on disruption and trends for GQ magazine in Brazil.
WHAT MAKES ROHIT AN EXPERT ON DIGITAL DISRUPTION?
One of the things that separates Rohit from other keynote speakers on digital disruption is his non-obvious perspective thanks to his 15+ years of real life consulting experience leading work for some of the largest brands in the world. Here are three specific things you should know about Rohit’s experience working in and speaking about digital disruption:
- 20+ Years Digital Experience (yes, actually!) – Rohit built his first website in 1997 (hand-coded!) and has consistently worked since then at the cutting edge of digital to help organizations adapt and disrupt themselves while becoming a lifelong learning himself on digital and social tools and innovations.
- Trend Curator + Pioneer – Rohit has been writing a popular blog since 2004, where he first coined the term “Social Media Optimization” (SMO) and was the first to describe the wave of “Content Curation” as the job of the future. In 2015 he published the first edition of his Wall Street Journal bestseller Non-Obvious, to help leaders be more disruptive disruption, see what others miss, predict trends and win the future.
- Corporate Disruption Advisor – For most of his career, Rohit has been the strategic consultant that big brands turn to for advice on how to manage disruption. He currently works selectively with a handful of top CEOs and CMOs and is a sought after executive advisor and startup board member due to his ability to put disruption into understandable terms and help to craft actionable strategy for how to embrace and lead it.
KEYNOTE TALK TITLE & DESCRIPTION
5 Non-Obvious Habits of Disruptive Leaders (And How You Can Use Them)
Disruption moves fast and it can feel scary, but the most visionary leaders are the ones who are able to see past the fear of change and lead their organizations to proactively disrupt what they do without taking risks unnecessarily. In this talk, participants will learn the five key habits of disruptive leaders that Rohit has taught to executives from dozens of industries over the past decade. You’ll hear about megatrends shaping the world of business in the coming decades and learn an actionable model for using them to power your thinking for the future.
WATCH ROHIT ON VIDEO
AUDIENCE FEEDBACK ABOUT ROHIT’S DIGITAL DISRUPTION KEYNOTES
“Rohit’s presentation was one of the most successful in our chapter’s history … his presentation drew rave reviews for delivering real content in an entertaining and easily accessible style.”
– Matt Ross, American Marketing Association
“After a long day for our attendees, I was originally reluctant to have a post dinner address to our marketing executives. However, Rohit’s content and delivery had us hanging on his every word. He somehow feels the mood of the audience and tailors his message accordingly. This is not the first time we have used him, nor will it be the last.”
– Bob Houston, Richmond Events
“The best general session I have ever attended. Enjoyed the specific examples he gave. Far too often speakers pontificate or entertain, which is fun at the time, but then you don’t really use it afterward. I feel like I’ll actually use the things I learned from this session.”
– Attendee survey feedback, Association Marketing Conference
“”Rohit Bhargava has clearly embraced his own principles because the audience at Brand ManageCamp didn’t just like his session on “Likeonomics” – they loved it (and him). Rohit went above and beyond in making sure his topic to close Brand ManageCamp was valuable and memorable. He is that rare mix of scary-smart and super engaging and he is a pleasure to work with.”
– Len Herstein, Founder at Brand Manage Camp
“”When we asked Rohit to create a custom keynote and training video to teach our team about digital, we expected it to be educational. What Rohit managed to deliver blew us away! His content and style makes digital and social media approachable. His non-obvious trends were perfectly customized for the insurance industry and his content and delivery received rave reviews from our entire team.”
– Kaushal Shroff, Director of eMarketing at Prudential
“Rohit Bhargava is a master at weaving stories together on stage, taking the audience on a journey, all the while, teaching them about real marketing and business tactics. We’ve worked with Rohit many times and love having him speak at our events.”
– Jen Consalvo, Tech Cocktail
“Over and above being a fantastic speaker, booking Rohit also means you get a partner. Most speakers sign the contract and then perform. Rohit went over and above to help market his keynote, deepen attendee engagement and generate opportunities to build off his speaking engagement. On-stage he is mesmerizing as he guides the audience through trends in modern marketing drawing on his experience as an agency executive and working with 100s of brands.
– Paul Treanor, ad:tech
“Rohit is a dynamic speaker, bursting with knowledge and examples about content creation/curation and the business value of likeability. He was one of the Vocus Conference favorites.”
– Brindisi Chan, Marketing Manager at Vocus
“Rohit’s talk was beautiful, validating, uplifting and contained so much truth. It was one of the best keynote presentations I have ever seen.”
– Attendee Feedback, SSATB Annual Conference
“Rohit took the time to understand his audience and this was KEY! He also invested time AFTER the session later in the day to thank those who tweeted about his session. And he went several steps further by engaging people in conversation who raised points or questions. Class act!”
– Attendee survey feedback, ASAE Marketing Conference
“#curiosity marketing panel is the best SXSW one yet. Like a kickass college class you can’t wait to go to. Rohit is like a Social Media Robin Williams.”