For the past year, I’ve been quietly working on writing my first career advice book. It is called Always Eat Left Handed and I am proud to share that is just launched this week!
My latest book is an irreverent collection of 15 pieces of advice I am sharing to help anyone optimize their careers and achieve more success. Here’s a quick list of links to a few ways you can learn more about the book:
- Read a visual summary on Slideshare >
- Why Eat Left Handed? [YouTube] >
- Ignore Your Job Description [YouTube] >
- Download an exclusive excerpt >
- Buy a copy on Amazon >
- See a collection of tips on Instagram >
A Short Summary Of Always Eat Left Handed …
ALWAYS EAT LEFT HANDED IS A “HELP-SELF” BOOK FOR PEOPLE SURROUNDED BY OBVIOUS ADVICE
This entertainingly irreverent book from Wall Street Journal bestselling author and occasional Georgetown University professor Rohit Bhargava filled is with brutally honest secrets of success no one has ever dared to tell you.
Start smoking? Be a cross-dresser? Procrastinate more? Make people cry? Learn to yodel?
Reading just a few of these “secrets,” you might wonder if this book is serious. Indeed, it is. Through a bite-size collection of 15 quirky and insightful stories told in a highly readable non-boring style, you’ll learn how to:
- Think faster on your feet when things go wrong
- Be the type of person everyone wants to work with
- Get better at starting (and ending) conversations
- Find resilience after failure without losing optimism
- Stand out by being the most approachable person in any room
For anyone sick of hearing you should do what you love, take more risks and make mistakes, this empowering book is like a desperately needed pair of noise-canceling headphones for uselessly obvious advice. Instead, Always Eat Left Handed offers a real world, no-nonsense playbook for getting ahead in school, work and life by doing exactly the opposite of what most people tell you. Starting, of course, with eating left handed.